M&A and Restructuring & Insolvency
Our corporate law specialists focus on mid-market (cross border) transactions, investment (private equity and venture capital) and partnerships, such as joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements an participation agreements.
We act as advisors on both the buy side and sell side and assist our clients during the entire deal process . We are engaged for example to carry out due diligence, advise on non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent, share/asset purchase agreements. More specifically our notaries focus on share transactions, (amending) articles of association, notary letters and closing issues.
We always work close and jointly with other specialists such as corporate finance advisors, accountants and tax advisors to achieve our clients objectives and get the deal done.
Our international team is active in areas such as:
- Mergers and acquisitions whereby we act for buyers, sellers, target or management
- Joint Ventures and other strategic cooperation’s (minority- majority interest, 50/50 shareholder)
- Advising investment funds as well as (high tech) start/scale-ups in early stage and follow - on investment (Series A, B and follow on transactions)
- Restructurings and carve-outs for companies in financial distress
- Legal due diligence, such as legal quick scans and vendor due diligence
Specialists M&A and Restructuring & Insolvency