Marc van Rijnsoever
Lawyer (partner) (Sworn in 2013)
Commercial and Contracting, Corporate and Commercial litigation, M&A and Restructuring & Insolvency
Marc specialises in the corporate law practice focusing on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. In addition, he deals with international commercial contracts as well joint ventures and partnerships.
Marc obtained Master degrees in both Dutch law (University of Utrecht) and Tax law (University of Amsterdam). Marc worked first in the national and international tax advisory practice within a Big4 firm. He subsequently practised law at a large multidisciplinary law firm within the transaction and corporate practice. Marc has been admitted to the Dutch Bar and is regarded as an solution driven all-round corporate lawyer.
Marc conducts his practice in both Utrecht and Enschede offices of KienhuisHoving.
- Dutch Bar Associations
- Dutch Associations of Tax Advisors
- Slovenian State Language Exam
- GrotiusPostgraduate course of Coporater Law, 2019
- University Utrecht, Dutch Law, 1999
- University of Amsterdam, Tax Law, 1999
- KienhuisHoving advocaten en notarissen, 2018-heden
- HVG Law / EY Law, 2013-2017
- Ernst & Young Tax Advisors, 2001-2012
- KPMG Meijburg, 2000
- Member of the Industrial Chamber Twente
- President of the SDBP (Slovene Dutch Business Platform, https://sdbpgroup.com/
- Board member of the M&A network (M&A Oost/Dealmakers), https://www.dealmakers.nu/